Dual Bean High Resolution Scanning Microscope - AURIGA - Zeiss
MULTI-USER EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
MULTI-USER EQUIPMENT USER COMMITTEE
Location: Urogenital Research Unit - Department of Anatomy - Roberto Alcantara Gomes Biology Institute - UERJ
Equipment specifications: :
• Better results after thinning
• Accurate and reproducible results with maximum stability
• High productivity with beam currents up to 100 nA
• Exceptional resolution of FIB with less than 3 nm
Purchase of Equipment: :
RULES FOR USE:
- Planner - (Equipment under maintenance) no appointments are currently being made.
• The files generated will be the responsibility of the user: users must take their CD.
• The microscope is not connected to the Internet
• Pen drives are not allowed.
• Each session will last 3 hours max.
• Only the responsible technician will operate the equipment.
• There will be morning (9 am to 12 pm) or afternoon (2 pm to 5 pm) shifts.
• No-show and delays longer than 15 min must be notified in advance.
• For better service, we stipulate a maximum of 9 hours per user per week.
• The scheduling of sessions will be cataloged by user, programming one appointment at a time. The next appointment can only be scheduled after use.
• Sessions must be accompanied by the user. It is not the technician's responsibility to know the sample or to interpret the results.